With Valentine’s Day coming up, many of us are looking to reconnect with our significant others and I love this card game, Goodnight Sweetheart- Couple’s Edition. Their website says, “2 cards…2 people…2 minutes… Sweet, FUN, adorable!!!! Create your “better together” today. A card each before bed….or play it in its longer version for a DATE NIGHT that will become your favorite.”
There are “sweetheart cards”, “action cards”, “sharing cards” and “wild cards” for couples to choose from. Here are a couple of samples of what’s on the cards:
Action Card: “Give me three little kisses”
Sharing Card: “Who was your first crush? Describe him or her.”
Sweetheart Card: “Name something that I did early on in our relationship that made you think, “Hmmm…this person could REALLY be someone significant to me…”
Wild Card: “Draw a sharing card OR nuzzle me, behind each ear”
We are all busy so I love how this game reconnects couples in just two minutes a day. The game was fun to play and I like how there was a mix of serious questions and fun questions.
It should also be noted that Goodnight Sweetheart also has other editions including Goodnight Sweetheart: My Teen, Goodnight Sweetheart: My Tween, and Goodnight Sweetheart: My Child. They also have Goodnight Sweetheart: Nightcap Notes, which are notes finished by you.
One reader will win a Goodnight Sweetheart: Couples Edition Card Game
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Visit the Goodnight Sweetheart site and tell me one thing you learned about the products.
2) “Like” Making Time For Mommy on Facebook
3) “Like” Goodnight Sweetheart on Facebook
4) Follow @aliciamarie112 on Twitter
5) Follow @GNsweetheart on Twitter
6) Subscribe to Making Time For Mommy via RSS or email
7) Enter another giveaway and tell me which one you entered
8) Tweet “I entered to win a @GNsweetheart game from @aliciamarie112 at http://www.makingtimeformommy.com”
Giveaway ends on 2/25/11 at 11:59pm.
(Disclosure: I was given a copy of Goodnight Sweetheart: Couple’s Edition and Night Cap Notes to review. All thoughts and opinions are my own.)