Each Week Danielle from Happenings of the Harper Household and Danielle from We Don’t Have It All host this meme and I figured I would join in this week. The debate this week is: Gender Specific Toys: Yay or Nay? … Continue reading
Check out my giveaway below and then don’t forget to enter to win the Shake, Rattle, & Roll Grand Prize sponsored by Tommee Tippee! You will have the chance to win a Closer to Nature Audio Baby Monitor valued at … Continue reading
Good luck and HAPPY NEW YEAR!
(Do any or all of the following, leave a comment for each you do)
1) Leave a comment telling me what you would buy from Melissa and Doug.
2) “Like” Making Time For Mommy on Facebook
3) Share this giveaway on a social network
4) Follow @aliciamarie112 on Twitter
5) Enter another one of my giveaways (found here)
6) Subscribe via email or RSS (look in the upper right corner)
Giveaway ends on December 30th at 11:59pm EST.
(Disclosure: I received this $25 gift code for writing about Melissa and Doug previously.)
Looking for some gift ideas?
Here’s the “Best Toys For Kids” list from the American Specialty Toy Retailing Association:
(Disclosure: I received many of these toys at an event I went to at Building Blocks Toy Store but was not compensated or asked to post this list.)