I shopped at Target today and on my way out got handed a goodie bag for Earth Day. I asked the employee who gave me the bag if all Targets were participating and she said yes. I wanted to share … Continue reading
I remember when my boys were infants I always had to match their bibs to the outfits they were wearing each day. Mine are no longer in the bib stage but I know many of you have little ones so … Continue reading
Target is my favorite store so when I had the chance to do a review of their new line, Splendid Littles, and give away a Target giftcard to one of my readers I jumped at it. I was sent a whole box of goodies from Target and BabyCenter and am excited to share the line with you. Here are a few of my favorite items from the line:
My first thoughts on these clothes when I saw them were that they were fun and modern. I loved the bright colors and how soft they were, too. Jacob, my two year old, is starting to get pickier with his clothing and pulls and chews on it when something is uncomfortable and he wore one of the Splendid Littles hoodies without a problem.
One reader will win a $50 Target gift card.
HOW TO ENTER:
1)Visit Target.com and tell me which Splendid Littles item is your favorite
2) “Like” Making Time For Mommy on Facebook
3) “Like” Splendid on Facebook
4) Follow @aliciamarie112 on Twitter
5) Follow @Target on Twitter
6) Subscribe to Making Time For Mommy via email or RSS (links in upper right corner of sidebar)
7) Tweet “Enter to win a $50 @Target giftcard from @aliciamarie112 at http://www.makingtimeformommy.com”
8) Enter another giveaway and let me know which one you entered
Giveaway ends January 29, 2011 and is open to US readers only.
(Disclosure: This post is sponsored by BabyCenter in conjunction with the BabyCenter Blog Network that I am a part of. BabyCenter will be sending out the giftcard to the winner.)
December is here which means Christmas is right around the corner! :) To celebrate I am participating in the Holiday Gift Giveaway Hop! I am part of a group of over 300 bloggers who are joining in and all offering gift certificates and codes as prizes. I have two wonderful prizes for one lucky reader.
$25 Jasmere gift credit
Jasmere seeks out lesser-known specialty retailers that deserve national attention and then use their negotiating power to offer you an exclusive discount.
$20 Target.com gift code
Swagbucks.com is an awesome site where you get points for surfing the web. I redeemed some of my points for a $20 Target.com gift code. Need to finish your Christmas shopping? Target has something for everyone on your list!
Follow me on twitter (@aliciamarie112)
Tweet “Enter to win gift certificates to Target and Jasmere from @aliciamarie112 at http://www.makingtimeformommy.com”
Subscribe to Making Time For Mommy via email or RSS
“Like” Making Time For Mommy on Facebook
Enter another giveaway on my site
Giveaway ends on December 5, 2010 at 11:59pm.
Rules: Winner must live in the United States. One winner will be chosen by random.org and will win BOTH the Jasmere and the Target gift codes.
(Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post. Jasmere has provided the Jasmere.com gift code and I have provided the Target.com gift code.)
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
I am so happy that it is finally June! Here are ten reasons why:
1) My firstborn turns TWO on the 4th!
2) My “baby” turns ONE on the 25th!
3) June brings the official “start” of my favorite season (though it feels like summer has been here in Chicago for a few weeks now).
4) Lots of fresh fruits and veggies and grilling out means I’m eating healthier.
5) Spending most of our day outside means that the boys sleep well at night which means I get more sleep, too.
6) We will go on our first picnic of the year.
7) The boys get to wear their matching “My Dad Is Rad” t-shirts on Father’s Day.
8) Garage Sales, Farmer’s Markets, and Festivals will make our weekends fun!
9) We get to spend a lot of time with our friends and family this month.
10) THE “BIRTHDAY BASH” EVENT IS HERE!!!!!!!! To celebrate Jake and Luke’s birthdays I am throwing a blog party and you are all invited! There are going to be giveaways every weekday for the whole month of June and just for fun I may even add a few in on the weekends.
Let’s start things off right now!
The first giveaway this month will be a $25 gift card to my favorite store…. TARGET! There is only one way you can win this and that is by becoming a subscriber (RSS or email) and leaving a comment here on this post to let me know that you subscribe. The winner will be chosen on July 1st.
Subscribing is FREE and easy to do… On the right hand side, in the sidebar toward the top of this page there are two sections. One says “Don’t miss a post!” and one says “Receive new posts by email”. Choosing either of those helps ensure you won’t miss a giveaway this month. Please make sure to confirm your subscription when you get a confirmation email.
Disclosure: Target did not provide me with the gift card.
Make sure to check back tomorrow and the rest of this month for new giveaways! :)
Every Easter I buy baskets to put goodies in. I don’t just pick any old basket. I take my time. I choose the cutest baskets I can find. I then search multiple stores for yummy candies and fun toys. I buy the colorful Easter grass so that I can nestle the goodies in the basket. I organize the items in the basket so each one can be seen. Get my drift here? This Easter basket takes a few hours to prepare. Here is Jacob’s Easter basket last year (it was his first Easter basket):
Wasn’t it cute? Jacob was young so not a lot of goodies but a decent amount. He loves the fridge DJ and the Thomas book. His dad and I enjoyed the candy. And the basket… well, I’m not sure where the basket is. It may be in a box in storage. It may have been given to Goodwill when we moved…. I just don’t know!
So this year we aren’t doing baskets. I just can’t stand the thought of spending $5-10 on something that we will not be keeping. And now that I have two children the cost goes up! So this year we are skipping the baskets and instead we are giving each of the children their “goodies” in these rolling toy bins that I found at Target.
Aren’t they wonderful?! They were more expensive to buy than baskets but I know that they will be used after Easter, too. We could always use more toy storage and these are sturdy, mobile, and have handles for easy lifting. I love them! :)
This post is linked up to: