Are your kids headed back to school soon? My youngest started today! While many people think that back-to-school time is just for kids I am here to share some products that are just for you! Why should our kids have … Continue reading
The boys start school this week! I thought I’d share a picture of the first day of school last year when just Jacob was headed off to school. Next week I will share a picture of both boys because Jacob … Continue reading
Here are some of my favorite ideas for the 1st Day of School: Cute Smarties gift idea from It Is What It Is *** Read a special book like The Kissing Hand *** Snack idea from There’s A”1st” For Everthing … Continue reading
Here are 10 of my favorite gift ideas for teachers I’ve found online: 1) A loaf of homemade bread w/ a special note “May this preschool year be like this loaf of bread…. so very delicious you barely notice the … Continue reading
For the 3rd year in a row I am proud to take part in the “Bag It Forward” campaign. I participated two years ago in the virtual campaign and last year donated a bag full of school supplies to a … Continue reading
Though it’s only the beginning of July, my mind has started thinking about back to school season. With that comes preparing for a new year with new clothes for the boys and fresh school supplies. I love shopping for the … Continue reading
Jacob starts preschool next week so I am busy preparing our family and our household for everything that this new season of our life will bring. I thought I’d share 10 things I’m doing to get ready for the start … Continue reading
If you are buying school supplies for your child make sure to stop by Walmart and check out Dayspring’s line of school supplies. I loved finding school supplies with Christian messages and Bible verses on them at a secular store like Walmart.
Check out my Whrrl story to see what other great Dayspring products you can find at Walmart!
(Disclosure: I was compensated for this shop by Collective Bias and Dayspring.)
Dayspring has partnered with Adopt-A-Classroom to bring needed school supplies to children and classrooms that couldn’t otherwise afford it. Adopt-A-Classrom increases opportunity for student success by empowering teachers with community partners and funds to purchase resources for the classroom.
This Back to School season, DaySpring is celebrating its’ new Back to School products sold at Walmart and their legacy of bringing hope and encouragement every day, everywhere. DaySpring will donate $5,000 to the Adopt-A-Classroom campaign with your help.
How can you join? It’s simple:
- Participate in the DaySpring Back to School WithPurpose campaign by creating a blog post about what it means to go Back to School With Purpose with specific rules described here.
- Dayspring will donate up to $5,000 to Adopt-A-Classroom
- You can tag as many people as you wish whom you feel live with purpose.
- The DaySpring Back to School With Purpose campaign will officially begin at 12 AM EST on August 12 and end at 11:59 PM EST on September 08, 2010. Blog posts submitted to us before or after that time period will not be counted for.
- The blog post link has to be submitted to us here for your participation to be counted.
- In addition copy and paste the following text in your blog post:
DAYSPRING’S BACK TO SCHOOL WITH PURPOSE BLOG CAMPAIGN RULES:
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post or Facebook note about what it means to you to go Back to School WithPurpose and identify others who you feel are Living With Purpose in their lives – you can recognize as many individuals as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you a DaySpring Award
- Let each person you are recognizing know you have recognized them.
- Leave your link at btswithpurpose comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #WithPurpose blog campaign, and more information about Back to School with Purpose with DaySpring there.
- DaySpring is donating $10 for each blog or Facebook note participating in the Virtual Bag It Forward Donation to Adopt-A-Classroom (up to total of $5,000 for blog posts written by September 08, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post per blog url will count towards the donation