Since school has started, Summer is basically over in my mind. I’m thinking Fall and everything it brings including hooded sweatshirts, Pumpkin Spice Lattes, and time indoors. With time inside comes dinner at the kitchen table instead of picnics and dinner on the patio. I looked online at World Market’s website to see what items they had for decorating my table for the upcoming season. Here are some of my favorites:
Items I’d choose to decorate my table for Fall:
I love that World Market has such unique pieces for my whole home at prices that fit my budget.
World Market has a Gourmet Getaway Sweepstakes going on right now. All you have to do is “like” their Facebook page and fill out a form for a chance to win an amazing prize package. Extra entries can be earned each day until the sweepstakes ends and you can also get extra entries for sharing it with your friends.
The Grand Prize includes:
- A trip for two to to Santa Fe, New Mexico (this is a 5 day Trip for 2 to Santa Fe which includes airfare and hotel)
- Hands on Southwestern Cooking class with Master Chef
- Personally signed glossy cookbook
- Multi-course dinner at the acclaimed Geronimo
- Southwestern Foodie Tour with a cultural kick
- A $1,000 World Market gift card
Connect with World Market!
This shop is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group™, but all my opinions are my own.