In 2012 I plan to:
1) Take one day off of blogging and working per week so I can spend more time with my children.
2) Have “mommy” time at least once a week because I deserve it.
3) Purge unused items in my home because I am tired of piles of clutter.
4) Save money by cutting our spending by 5% because we need a larger emergency fund than the one we have.
5) Learn more about Autism so I can be a better advocate for my children
6) Take more pictures using a decent camera because the pictures taken with my cell phone camera print out horrible.
7) Have date night at least twice a month to rekindle our romance.
8) Make healthier snack choices because I want to love my body.
9) Spend more time with family and friends because I don’t spend enough time with them.
10) Work towards my bigger goals at least once a week because if I don’t I will never reach my life goals.
Want to share your true resolutions?
Trop50 True Resolutions celebrates the real reasons behind New Year’s resolutions. Share your secret motivation behind your resolutions and you’ll earn a coupon for $1 off Trop50 for yourself and 50¢ off coupons for up to 50 of your friends. You can even submit incognito with a fierce disguise. Bonus: Whether you submit a resolution or not, you can also enter a sweepstakes to win a $1000 gift card.
One reader will win a $25 Visa gift card and coupons for free Trop50.
HOW TO ENTER:
Share one of your resolutions in the comments below.
FOR ADDITIONAL ENTRIES:
(Do any or all of the following, leave a comment for each you do)
1) Share this giveaway on a social network
2) Follow @TropicanaOJ on Twitter
3) Follow @aliciamarie112 on Twitter
4) Like Trop50 on Facebook
5) Like Making Time For Mommy on Facebook
6) Subscribe by RSS or email (look in upper right corner)
7) Enter another one of my giveaways (they can be found here)
Giveaway ends February 4, 2012 at 11:59pm Central time. US Only.
(Disclosure: I was compensated for this post but all thoughts are my own. This giveaway is not associated with Facebook in any way.)
This post is linked to Oh Amanda’s Top 10 Tuesday.