I like to make my own homemade spaghetti sauce without meat but wanted to share the recipe for this bolognese sauce that Sinisa made because it was so delicious!
1 lb. ground pork (you can also use ground beef)
1 can of mushrooms (pieces)
1 white onion (diced)
1 can of diced tomatoes
1) Saute the ground meat and use a spatula to break it in tiny pieces
2) In a separate pan use a small amount of oil and saute your onion and mushrooms.
3) Add meat to the onions and mushrooms
4) Simmer for a few minutes over low heat
5) Add a can of diced tomatoes (don’t drain them)
6) Add seasonings to taste (he used garlic, basil, thyme, oregano, salt and pepper)
7) Simmer for a few minutes over low heat
When it’s done serve over the noodles of your choice. We used Spaghetti noodles but many people serve Bolognese sauce over a thicker noodle. Enjoy! :)