Kernel Season’s sent me some of their popcorn seasonings to taste, including their new flavors: Pumpkin Spice and Chocolate Caramel. I also tried the ranch and the BBQ flavors. My favorite was the Pumpkin Spice but I also enjoyed the BBQ flavor. The boys favorite was the Chocolate Caramel (go figure!).
Although these are popcorn seasonings I also think that they would taste good on other items. I would put the Ranch on baked potatoes, the BBQ on some grilled chicken, the Chocolate Caramel on some sugar cookies, and the Pumpkin Spice on some buttered toast. Yum.
One reader will win a box of Kernel Season’s Popcorn Seasonings.
HOW TO ENTER:
(Do any or all of the following, leave a comment for each you do)
1. Tell me which Kernel Season’s flavor do you want to try?
2) Share this giveaway on a social network
3) Subscribe to this blog via RSS or email (look in the upper right corner to do so)
4) Follow me on Twitter
5) Follow @KernelSeasons on Twitter
6) Write a blog post about this giveaway and include a link to this post
7) Enter another one of my giveaways (they can all be found here)
8) Tweet “Enter to win popcorn seasonings from @kernelseasons and @aliciamarie112 at www.makingtimeformommy.com”
Giveaway ends January 3, 2012 at 11:59pm Central time. US Only.
(Disclosure: I was sent these to review but all thoughts are my own.)