Did you know that the USDA recommends that people eat seafood twice a week? Gorton’s wants to help make it easy to do with their variety of products and recipes. I looked at the recipes on the site and discovered that there are so many ways to get seafood in my diet without eating plain fish like Asian Shrimp Baked Wontons, Grilled Filet Cacciatore, and Grilled Salmon Burgers with Sesame Ginger Slaw.
Gorton’s is also running a promotion now through December 2nd where you can enter to win over 800 prizes including the grand prize of $5,000! To enter you just need to complete the entry form and share two ways that you enjoy seafood.
THREE Making Time For Mommy readers will each win TWO FREE Gorton’s product coupons and a custom Gorton’s dinner plate.
HOW TO ENTER:
(Do any or all of the following, leave a comment for each you do)
1) Go to the Gorton’s Seafood website and sign up for their fun e-newsletter!
2) Follow @aliciamarie112 on Twitter
3) Follow Gorton’s Seafood on Twitter
4) Tweet “Enter to win coupons for FREE Gorton’s Seafood (3 winners) from @aliciamarie112 at http://www.makingtimeformommy.com”
5) Share this giveaway on a social network (include the url)
6) Enter another one of my giveaways.7) Subscribe to this blog via RSS or email (look in the upper right corner)
Giveaway ends December 18, 2011 at 11:59pm Central time. US Only.
(Disclosure: I received products from Gorton’s to try but all thoughts are my own.)