The books were designed for an adult to read to a child but are also perfect for adults and children to record together or for children to record for a grandparent.
Recordable Storybooks are available at Christian retail stores nationwide. Use the store locator on DaySpring.com to find your nearest Christian retail store.
We received Bedtime Prayers and Promises to review. I thought it would be a great book for Sinisa and I to record together for the boys so that if anything ever happens to us they will still be able to hear our voices. While listening to the prayers and Bible verses they will be reminded that not only does God love them but we do, too. I thought the images were beautiful and liked that they included Woolly the lamb, a character that many children know.
One reader will receive a voucher good for 1 of the 4 storybooks shown above.
HOW TO ENTER
(Do any or all of the following, leave a comment for each)
1) Subscribe to this blog via RSS or email
2) Tell me which book you would want
3) Follow @incourage on Twitter
4) Follow me on Twitter
5) Write a blog post about this giveaway and include a link to this post
6) Share this giveaway on Facebook
7) Enter another one of my giveaways and let me know which you entered
9) Tweet “Enter to win a Recordable Storybook from@incourage and @aliciamarie112 at www.makingtimeformommy.com”
10) Comment on one of my non-giveaway posts
Giveaway ends November 14, 2011 at 11:59pm Central time.
(Disclosure: I received a Dayspring Recordable Storybook to review but all thoughts are my own.)