I really don’t enjoy cleaning but this tip above, found on the Windex Facebook page, reminds me that cleaning is a blessing. If I’m picking up toys, washing clothes, or cleaning smudged handprints off a window it means that I have little people in my life that made those messes. How many parents of unborn children or those that have lost children would give anything to have those little mess makers in their lives? Cleaning would be a lot more enjoyable if, instead of being frustrated about yet another mess, I remembered what I had to be thankful for. I’ve also heard of parents using their cleaning time to pray for their children. Both make cleaning a joyful time instead of one that is dreaded.
Another thing that makes cleaning enjoyable is using products that actually work. Having to go back and reclean something that I just cleaned makes me frustrated. I have some “go to” cleaning products and when it comes to cleaning mirrors, windows, and faucets that product is Windex. I’ve tried other blue liquids thinking they would work the same and I was wrong. My bathroom mirrors were never spotless like they are when I used Windex.
Windex is celebrating 75 “years of shine” this year so in honor of that I am happy to be hosting a giveaway for one lucky reader!
An assortment of Windex products
HOW TO ENTER
(Do any or all of the following, leave a comment for each you do)
1. Subscribe to this blog via RSS or email
2. Tell me what you can be thankful for while you clean
3. Follow me on Twitter
4. Leave a tip on Windex’s Facebook page
5. Write a blog post about this giveaway and include a link to this post
6. Share this giveaway on Facebook
7. Comment on one of my non-giveaway blog posts
8. Enter another one of my giveaways and let me know which you entered
10. Tweet “Enter to win an assortment of Windex products from @aliciamarie112 at www.makingtimeformommy.com”
Giveaway ends November 9, 2011 at 11:59pm. US only.
(Disclosure: I received products from Windex to review but all thoughts are my own.)