As part of the Carmex blog squad I get to try out new Carmex products. This past month the company sent me three of their newer products. I tried the Carmex Vanilla Click Stick, Carmex Lime Click Stick, and the Carmex Moisture Plus Clear Satin Gloss Finish.
My favorite was the Carmex Vanilla Stick. Vanilla is one of my favorite scents so I loved the smell of it. I like that I feel a little tingle when I put the lip balm on my lips because it seems like I’m feeling my lips heal. My lips looked shiny when I had it on (as opposed to some that make my lips look matte and dull). After a couple days of wearing it I notice that my lips are smoother which is my main reason for wearing the chap stick in the first place. I also liked the Moisture Plus chapstick. I didn’t like the flavor and scent of the Lime one because I’m not a fan of Limes but Sinisa liked it.
Prize package includes:
1 Carmex Lime Twist click stick
1 Carmex Vanilla click stick
1 Carmex Moisture Plus® clear satin gloss finish
1 Picnic blanket
HOW TO ENTER:
(Do any or all of the following, leave a comment for each.)
1) Which product from Carmex do you want to try?
2) Follow @CarmexLipBalm on Twitter
3) Follow @aliciamarie112 on Twitter
4) Share this giveaway on Facebook
5) Tweet: Win a @CarmexLipBalm gift pack from @aliciamarie112 at http://www.makingtimeformommy.com
6) Subscribe to this blog via email or RSS
7) Blog about this giveaway
8) Enter another one of my giveaways and let me know which one you entered
Giveaway ends September 26, 2011 at 11:59pm Central time.
(Disclosure: I received products to review but all opinions are my own.)