With Mother’s Day coming up I’ve been checking out different “mom” jewelry. I loved Of the Earth‘s unique jewelry. They have beautiful nest necklaces and rings that can be customized by wire color, pearl color, and amount of pearls. Randee also makes initial jewelry and Verdigris Bird jewelry.
I chose to review a nest necklace with a “mother” bird and three pearls- two blue ones to represent my boys, Jacob and Lucas, and a cream colored pearl to represent Avery, Jacob’s twin I lost while pregnant. The necklace is beautiful in person…my picture of it really doesn’t do it justice!
I am excited that not only did I get to review a piece of jewelry from Of The Earth but I get to give a piece away here on my blog! One lucky winner will receive a nest ring. It would make a great sentimental piece for yourself or as a gift to a mom you know.
HOW TO ENTER
(Do any of the following, leave a comment for each one you complete):
1) Visit Of The Earth Jewelry and tell me which piece is your favorite.
2) Like Of The Earth Jewelry on Facebook and say I sent you
3) Like Making Time For Mommy on Facebook
4) Follow Of The Earth’s blog through Google Friend Connect
5) Subscribe to this blog (button in upper right hand corner)
6) Tweet: Enter to win a beautiful ring for mom from Of The Earth and @aliciamarie112 at http://www.makingtimeformommy.com”
Giveaway ends May 16, 2011 at 11:59pm Central time.
(Disclosure: I received a necklace to review but all thoughts are my own.)