From the website: Purex® Complete with Zout® combines the proven performance of Purex detergent with the triple-enzyme stain-fighting power of Zout® pretreater. This powerful combination works to get stains out the first time, even tough stains like grass, chocolate, and tomato sauce.
My thoughts: I reviewed the Fresh Morning Burst scent detergent and thought it smelled good without being too overpowering. I put a load of laundry in the washer which included bed linens and pajamas. My toddler had decided that instead of telling me he had a dirty diaper he would just take it off… by himself… in bed. I’m sure you get my drift and can figure out the stains that covered these items. The verdict- the linens came out smelling fresh and were stain free without any pre-soaking.
I normally just buy the cheapest detergent on the shelf so I love that this detergent with stain fighter is a great price, too! ($3.49-$7.99 depending on size and retailer)
GET YOUR FREE SAMPLE
Want to try the detergent out yourself? Click here for a free sample.
One person will win TWO coupons for FREE bottles of Purex Complete with Zout detergent.
HOW TO ENTER
1) “Like” Making Time For Mommy on Facebook
2) “Like” Purex on Facebook
3) Follow @aliciamarie112 on Twitter
4) Follow @Purex on Twitter
5) Share this giveaway with your Facebook friends via a note (make it public and leave link)
6) Tweet “Enter to win 2 free bottles of @Purex Complete with Zout from @aliciamarie112 at http://www.makingtimeformommy.com”
7) Subscribe to Making Time For Mommy via email or RSS
8) Enter another one of my giveaways
Giveaway ends April 21, 2011 at 11:59pm Central time.
(Disclosure: I received a sample of Purex Complete with Zout from the company to review. All thoughts are my own.)