Today I walked outside and was pleasantly surprised that it wasn’t too cold out… it made me think about Spring and all the things I had to look forward to. I can’t wait for:
1) Warmer weather- Having to bundle up the kids to go outside is no fun. I can’t wait until a light jacket is all they need.
2) A lower gas bill!
3) Family walks- We moved to a new neighborhood this winter so I can’t wait to walk around and explore with the boys.
4) Opening the windows and letting the fresh air in
5) Starting a garden- Now that we have some outdoor space of our own I can’t wait to start a mini-garden with the boys. (Anyone have any suggestions on easy to care for plants?)
6) Planning the boys’ birthday party- Jake turns 3 and Luke turns 2 in June so I need to start planning their birthday party in the next couple months.
7) Easter- I checked my calendar and it seems Easter will be later than usual this year. I can’t wait to dress the boys in matching outfits, tell them the Easter story, and go hunting for eggs.
8) Short sleeve shirts- Jacob chews on his sleeves when he wears long sleeve shirts and I have to constantly put new ones on him because he chews them so much and then says they are “icky”. It will be nice to be able to put him in short sleeves because then he can’t chew on the ends of them!
9) Getting outside to play- We have only played outside twice since we moved so it will be fun to play in the backyard.
10) No more snow! (ok, a girl can wish right?)
I have linked up this post to Oh Amanda’s Top 10 Tuesday