There are hundreds of “deal” sites all over the internet. Wouldn’t it be great if all the daily deals were in one spot?
Well… now they are!
Social Deal Map aggregates deals from numerous group buy websites and displays them on a map. New deals are added frequently. The map pinpoints all local deals available and you can easily check out what is available nearby. Here is the map of the Chicago area. You can see the colored dots where deals are located and if you hover your mouse cursor over them the deal pops up on your screen.
There is also a list of local deals in the left sidebar. Here is a sampling of the options that are currently around me:
I love that there is a RSS subscription option so instead of getting emails from all the different deal sites I would get emails from only one website.
It is also useful for people who commute or travel often. Just by browsing the map, you can find out what is available on your way to your destination or at your destination.
SocialDealMap.com is giving away a $25 Restaurants.com gift card to one lucky reader.
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Visit SocialDealMap.com and tell me your favorite local deal that you find.
2) “Like” Making Time For Mommy on Facebook
3) “Like” Social Deal Map on Facebook and leave a comment on your favorite deal
4) Follow @aliciamarie112 on Twitter
5) Follow @socialdealmap on Twitter
6) Retweet a deal from @socialdealmap (cc: @aliciamarie112)
7) Tweet “Enter to win a $25 Restaurants.com gift card from @socialdealmap and @aliciamarie112 at http://www.makingtimeformommy.com”
8) Enter another one of my giveaways and tell me which one you entered.
9) Subscribe to Making Time For Mommy via email
Giveaway ends March 19, 2011 at 11:59pm Central time.
(Disclosure: I did not receive compensation for this post.)