I’ll be honest… when I first heard of Zippies I had no idea what they were. I looked them up online and thought they would be fun to review but had no idea how much Jacob would love them (he can’t pronounce his z’s so he calls them his “bippies”). Zippies are hanging character tags that can be used for identification purposes. The boys loved to just sort through all of the characters. They have space on the back to write on so they can be used for many things. We will use them for identifying whose bag is whose when they go to Grandma’s and will hang them from water bottles so we can easily tell which ones belong to us. Here are some suggested uses for Zippies:
Zippies can be purchased online or in specialty retailers (http://shop.zippiesfun.com/). You can also enter here on Making Time For Mommy to win some!
One reader will win a set of 5 Zippies!
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Tell me which one is your favorite (see them all here)
2) Like Making Time For Mommy on Facebook
3) Like Zippies on Facebook
4) Follow @aliciamarie112 on Twitter
5) Follow @zippiesfun on Twitter
6) Tweet: “Enter to win @zippiesfun from @aliciamarie112 on http://www.makingtimeformommy.com”
7) Enter another giveaway and let me know which one you entered
8) Subscribe to Making Time For Mommy via email
Giveaway ends March 18, 2011 at 11:59pm Central time.
(Disclosure: I received a set of Zippies to review but all opinions are my own.)